We are Comerge, a young team of highly-qualified software developers and interaction designers. Our goal is to jointly realize great software solutions with a distinct focus on the needs of the customer. Recently, we have ventured into medtech product development and are among the first in the world to have medtech mixed reality systems approved for medical use.
To support our team in Zurich, we are looking to hire immediately or by arrangement a motivated and flexible
for the further development of our mixed reality products, which support doctors in their interventions. Your responsibilities at Comerge are:
- Design and development of new product ideas
- Further development, optimization and bugfixing of existing products
- Planning and execution of unit / integration tests
- Coordination with other developers and UX/UI designers
- Close collaboration within our interdisciplinary team using agile methods
- Technical documentation
- Release management
- Requirements specification and discussion with stakeholders
You have a university degree (ETH / FH / Uni) in computer science, information technology and electrical engineering, mathematics, or physics. You have professional experience:
- Min. 5 years of experience as a software engineer
- Min. 2 years of experience with Unity development
- Min. 2 years of experience in the domain of Augmented Reality
- Very good knowledge of .NET/C#
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Experience with agile projects
- (desirable) Object recognition / computer vision with OpenCV or comparable frameworks
- (desirable) Experience with Microsoft HoloLens and/or MagicLeap
- (desirable) Experience with Azure Custom Vision
You have a love for software development and you like working in a solution-oriented environment based on an agile development process. You have good communication skills, are a team player, and dedicated to your work.
As an engineer at Comerge, you independently realize interesting projects in the medtech domain from the design until the deployment at the customer sites in Switzerland or abroad.
At Comerge, we strive to reach a balance between independent work and collaboration with the team resulting in a pleasant and productive working environment. Respect, self-responsibility, and collegiality are at the center of our company ethics.
Are you looking for a new and interesting challenge in a modern working environment with a motivated and dynamic team near Zurich Sihlcity? Send us your detailed application and documents today by email or post.
044 552 52 62