We are Comerge, a young team of highly-qualified software developers and interaction designers. Our goal is to jointly realize great software solutions with a distinct focus on the needs of the customer. Recently, we have ventured into medtech product development and are among the first in the world to have medtech mixed reality systems approved for medical use.
To support our team in Zurich, we are looking to hire immediately or by arrangement a motivated and flexible
for the deployment and maintenance of customer installations of our electronic quality management system (eQMS), which is based on Jira and Confluence. Your work at Comerge:
- Installation and configuration of Jira & Confluence instances and needed add-ons for us and our customers
- User and rights management
- Release management
- Regular installation of security updates for the add-ons
- Planning and execution of unit/integration tests
- Development and maintenance of the technical documentation
- Evaluation and validation of updates from Jira, Confluence and the required add-ons
- Helpdesk/support and customer trainings
- Requirements analysis and stakeholder communication
- Process design and implementation in Jira
- Development of in-house add-ons
You have completed a vocational training or a university degree (ETH / FH / Uni) in computer science, information technology and electrical engineering, mathematics or physics. You have professional experience:
- Min. 2 years of experience with configuration management of Jira & Confluence
- Min. 2 years of experience with implementation of Jira issue types and workflows
- Min. 2 years of experience with process design
- Min. 2 years of experience with Adaptavist ScriptRunner
- Server management knowhow (Linux)
- Experience with the development of add-ons for Jira & Confluence (optional)
You have a love for software configuration and administration, and you like working in a solution-oriented environment based on an agile development process. You have good communication skills, are a team player, and dedicated to your work.
As an employee of Comerge, you independently realize interesting projects in the medtech domain from the design until the deployment at the customer sites in Switzerland or abroad.
At Comerge, we strive to reach a balance between independent work and collaboration with the team resulting in a pleasant and productive working environment. Respect, self-responsibility, and collegiality are at the center of our company ethics.
Are you looking for a new and interesting challenge in a modern working environment with a motivated and dynamic team near Zurich Sihlcity? Send us your detailed application and documents today by email or post.
044 552 52 62